- The ability to visit camps in training. Also you can work on individual moves you want to learn or get better at.
- Better alignment for clinch gappling and ground grappling which gives the player more control
- you can employ the cage during the fight
- Online fight camps allow players to unite in a camp to unlock new milestones and rewards
- Addition of Samba, Karate, and Greco Roman wrestling to fighter disciplines, and a grappling style that allows fighters to learn moves as they see them
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
UFC Undisputed 2010 Upgrades
Recently, Gamespot conducted a Q&A with one of the designers behind UFC Undisputed 2010, Omar Kendall. UFC Undisputed 2009 was a great game that was fun to play, but everyone would agree there are some tweaks that are needed to make the gameplay really fluid and make the experience great and not just good. After reading through the Q&A here are some of the improvements I am most excited about: