Powered by PUML Clothing

Filter Posts by the following options:
Home | Fight Videos | Video | Strikeforce | UFC | All Posts | Shop

Thursday, January 14, 2010

UFC 109 Excitement!

So since I made this blog today I'm pretty excited about sharing my MMA thoughts! UFC 109 is coming up (Feb 6!!!) but we still have a few weeks! I'm pretty excited about this card-Randy Couture always has interesting fights. On the UFC website there is a poll based off of the fantasy UFC section about who the fans think will win the main event-Randy Couture or Mark Coleman. And I think it's safe to assume everyone is confident The Natural Randy Couture will win. The percentage results heavily favor Randy with 94% thinking he will win, while the other 6% thinks Mark Coleman will win....
I know I'm putting my fantasy vote in for a unanimous decission for Randy Couture but not because of these results, I just have faith in The Natural! I think it will go the distance and end up in the judges hands and when it does I think Randy will have put on a great performance to land him a unanimous decision victory!
comment on your thoughts about this fight
Also I was pretty excited to see Josh Koscheck get back into the octogon after an enthralling fight with Anthony Rumble Johnson at UFC 106, but it turns out he is injured and will be replaced with Mike Quick Swick. After I saw this swap out, I was even more excited! Mike is a great, talented fighter who will definetely put on a great show in February! I got to see Paulo Thiago at UFC 106 also, and now he's getting back into the octogon! He was explosive in November and these two fighters together will put on a very exciting show! Can't wait for the upcoming bouts in the UFC-and March will be a GREAT GREAT GREAT month for fights-UFC on versus and UFC 111 with some of my favorite fighters- Jon Jones, Georges St. Pierre, and Dan Hardy all in one month!! But more about that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here